Three Tier Fountain tubing replacement

steve_h

Bronze Supporter
Aug 9, 2007
Chesapeake, VA
The tubing on the 3-tier fountain has deteriorated and it kinda nasty.
I was looking at replacing the tubing. The local home center store does not appear to stock the tubing.
The tubing appears to be 1" - 1 1/16"ID with 3/64" wall thickness.
The tubing is very flexible.
Has anyone replace this tubing? Any ideas what the material could be? Vinyl, polyurethane...?

Any ideas would be helpful.

Usually Lowe's, Home Depot, and Ace will have spools of clear plastic tubing in all different sizes in the plumbing area. Take a piece of the current tubing with you to match the size.

Thanks for the replies.

I tried the local home center. No luck at Lowes. That hose has such a thin wall, like less than 1/16", not sure if any home center/hardware store would have it.
But, what I did find was a replacement hose.
Poolcenter.com had a replacement hose (PN 11401c) but, it was listed as "Out of Stock for the season"
So, I called. Turns out their website has old info. They had several in the warehouse.
I ordered one. Hopefully be here in a few days.
The fountain helps bring down the TA. I hope to get the cover off the pool this weekend.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.