Compupool Wiring

Nod

Jun 23, 2008
Nashville, NC
Those of you with the compupool SWG, what did you end up doing with the wiring that is already attached? There is no where to attach any electrical conduit or flex pipe, etc? When you connected it to your subpanel, did you just use a knockout and run it through that? Kinda confused on what to do. Wish it were like a pump and I could just run my own wires through conduit. and use a threaded locktite union to make it look nice.

There was a knockout on the bottom of my timer's housing so I ran the cable through it. My timer is about two feet off the ground so where the cable enters the housing is only visible if you bend down and look at it but the cable from the control unit to the timer is visible. Both the timer and control unit are mounted on the back of my garage and my garage walls aren't finished so if I wanted to hide the cable I could have gone through the garage wall behind the control unit and back out just under the timer but I don't know what you could do with the cable that goes to the cell. Since all of this is inside a lattice enclosure, none of it is really that visible and I don't lose sleep over it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.