Kudos to Strong Industries - Costco Spas

Aug 28, 2009
Just thought I'd pass this along, since a lot of times, folks don't take the time to say the good things about companies.

We bought a Costco spa last summer, and love it. It's made by Strong Industries, was a great value, well made, and it's been working well.

We had a couple of issues with it with the head rests and one of the side panels.

Their support, specifically Anna-Mae has been awesome. I emailed support yesterday about my headrests degrading, and she already put brand new ones in the mail today, and said they're looking at a better source for those as well.

For those of you going through the "should I buy from costco or a dealer," at least in my experience with Strong, it's working out well. Nothing against any particular dealer, and I'm sure some actually sell Strong spas, but in our area, Costco.com was the best option.

Good luck!

I just moved into a home that had a Coleman (by MAXX) hot tub. We had some dificulty getting it working (leaks and it was doing a strange surging thing where the lights in the house would flicker every three seconds to accompany the surge of water out of the jets). It is up and running well now but when it does come time to replace, hopefully not for a few years, I will keep this in mind. I am a massive fan of all that is Costco, believing it to be great quality for good prices. Thanks for the recommendation :goodjob:

Suarez7 said:
I just moved into a home that had a Coleman (by MAXX) hot tub. We had some dificulty getting it working (leaks and it was doing a strange surging thing where the lights in the house would flicker every three seconds to accompany the surge of water out of the jets). It is up and running well now but when it does come time to replace, hopefully not for a few years, I will keep this in mind. I am a massive fan of all that is Costco, believing it to be great quality for good prices. Thanks for the recommendation :goodjob:

The flickering lights/surging water could be a symptom of a poor or broken neutral connection. That is a very dangerous condition.

I suggest you call your power company. They will treat it as an emergency. They will determine whether that condition exists and fix it if it is on their side of the meter. If it is on your side of the meter you may have to hire an electrician.

Curmudgeon

350 gal Infinity (from Costco) using BBB

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.