TF100 Arrived Today!

Mar 29, 2011
Tucson, AZ
All I can say is.. WoW

I wasn't sure I needed it... but reading the different tests, and the ease of getting the test results...

AND SATURDAY DELIVERY!

*Shweeeeet*!

The daily test kit has already made my life easier. It actually 'syncs' me up the with Pool Calculator.

Very Pleased, Thanks for the recommendation...

AND

If you are on the fence post - Just do it, you will be glad you did.

Got my first set of full testing in the AM planned. Would be out testing now, but the wind is blowing like cRaZy!

Thanks Again!

They do make life easier. I have a question for the test kit experts please. I still have my kit from last year a TF-100, I really didn't use up all of anything except the CYA test which I don't have any left at all.

Do I need to buy a new test kit every year?

Can I order extra of the CYA test, since that seems to be what I use the most?

Thanks for any info, I can't open the pool until the weeping cherry gets done blooming.

seabiscuit said:
They do make life easier. I have a question for the test kit experts please. I still have my kit from last year a TF-100, I really didn't use up all of anything except the CYA test which I don't have any left at all.

Do I need to buy a new test kit every year?

Can I order extra of the CYA test, since that seems to be what I use the most?

Thanks for any info, I can't open the pool until the weeping cherry gets done blooming.

You don't need to buy a new kit. You can replace reagents as needed through www.tftestkits.net.

As long you you keep your test kit indoors where it isn't subjected to temperature extremes, the reagents should last you until they run out from use.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.