Women of TFP Swimsuit Calendar?

skinnydipper said:
Rollin Thunder said:
one of the reasons i want to take care of the pool is that my wife thought the pool guy lokoe hansom, he also came every thursday when i go to late night meetings.

Hmmmm, that's a post for adult swim. :wink:

not like that, she just one day said, wow for a pool guy he is nice looking, when we just opened the pool we had him for weel;y service, but that got expensive and he came thursday to clean the pool, i guess im paranoid but thats just me any way i trust her, its just kinda jokinly funny. the one big reason im taking care of the pool is because of this

Rollin Thunder said:
skinnydipper said:
[quote="Rollin Thunder":207uv55f]one of the reasons i want to take care of the pool is that my wife thought the pool guy lokoe hansom, he also came every thursday when i go to late night meetings.

Hmmmm, that's a post for adult swim. :wink:

not like that, she just one day said, wow for a pool guy he is nice looking, when we just opened the pool we had him for weel;y service, but that got expensive and he came thursday to clean the pool, i guess im paranoid but thats just me any way i trust her, its just kinda jokinly funny. the one big reason im taking care of the pool is because of this[/quote:207uv55f]

Maybe my husband will help me take care of the pool if I hire a really hot pool guy, hmmmm... :wink:

well the biggest reason i take care of the pool now is that they were charging me 600 a month not including chemicals or parts needed. MY story is just what i tell to people.

ktdave said:
Rollin Thunder said:
well the biggest reason i take care of the pool now is that they were charging me 600 a month not including chemicals or parts needed. MY story is just what i tell to people.

Man! I might have to change jobs!

thats what i thought, and they have a monopoly areound here, i cant find anybody else, hey lets open a business a pool cleaning business, if i ever learn how to operate a vacume.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
waste said:
Do y'all think I work on pools only for the paycheck?? :twisted:

You're probably the guy RT's wife thinks is HOT! :lol:

Posing here as some guy named Ted from Connecticut so you can know when the best time is to "clean the pool :wink: "

Attachments

• Duraleigh-TFP-TFT.txt
    3.9 KB · Views: 9
ktdave said:
waste said:
Do y'all think I work on pools only for the paycheck?? :twisted:

You're probably the guy RT's wife thinks is HOT! :lol:

Posing here as some guy named Ted from Connecticut so you can know when the best time is to "clean the pool :wink: "

So you're a 'hot' pool guy, Waste? Cause I'm looking for a hot one so my husband will learn how to take care of the pool. What days do you service So CAL?? :lol:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.