parts for liquidator

A tube adapter is the small black plastic part about 11/2 inches long that goes through the inlet and outlet PVC pipes to and from the pool it is held in place by the stainless steel hose clamp and has a small rubber washer on the bottom side to prevent leaks. The top of this part which the tubing connects to is made of rather thin plastic which tends to break, thus I need a new one.

Dennis

Contact Hasa or Paul (all your parts) but in the mean time I'll look around the shop to see if I can find my left over ones. I threaded my piping and use threaded to adapters for the connnections so I never used the clamped fittings.

257 beat me to it! :goodjob: That's exactly what you need.

Basically you just get a threaded adapter (I use 1/4" MNPT to 3/8 push-in tubing) and drill and tap the PVC pipe to accept it and hook the hose up. Yes it's magnatudes stronger than the clamped type and a lot cheaper too. You could also use threaded to barbed fittings.

Here's the fitting I use. Your original LQ tubing will slip right in it. I used them everywhere and even changed the check valve out to a 3/8" size.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.