Intro and build pics, above ground sunk w/retaining wall

Got a little more work done. Walls are almost formed. Part of the plywood laid down and cleaned up a little. Should be pouring the concrete walls and steps soon.

img1302z.jpg

img1304u.jpg

img1305s.jpg

img1306qt.jpg

img1303b.jpg

We poured the concrete today for the all the walls and steps :-D Should have some pics when the forms come off. It looked like it was going to rain. It was a tough call to make, but I decided to go with it and it turned out good. It poured rain on the concrete truck all the way here, but did nothing, but sprinkle here and then it cleared up right before the truck got here. We had to wheel barrow all of the concrete back from the side of the house.

img1326k.jpg

img1327d.jpg

I got the forms mostley off now. There still has to be some touch up on the face walls.

Now I have a lot of clean up and get ready to pour the bottom floor.
Next I will be filling in the retaining wall areas. Also the dirt is a little low on the lower floor. So I will need to add more dirt then gravel.

Its so nice having the steps down to the pool in now.

img1341iy.jpg

img1342w.jpg

img1343uo.jpg

img1344k.jpg

Here are a few updated pics from the front. Still have a little work up hear, but its close to finished.
img1345e.jpg

img1347sb.jpg

img1348sh.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
We poured the concrete for the all the walls and steps. It looked like it was going to rain. It was a tough call to make, but I decided to go with it and it turned out good. It poured rain on the concrete truck all the way here, but did nothing, but sprinkle here and then it cleared up right before the truck got here. We had to wheel barrow all of the concrete back from the side of the house.

img1326k.jpg

img1327d.jpg

forms mostley off. The faces of the walls will be covered with something.
Next will be filling in the retaining wall areas. Also the dirt is a little low on the lower floor. So I will need to add more dirt then gravel.

img1341iy.jpg

img1342w.jpg

img1343uo.jpg

img1344k.jpg

Here are a few updated pics from the front. Still have a little work up hear, but its close to finished.
img1345e.jpg

img1347sb.jpg

img1348sh.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.