duraleigh

Admin
Mod Squad
TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Apr 1, 2007
Sebring, Florida
Folks, I really want to say Thanks for your positive response to the Test Kit.

I assumed business would taper off in August and be almost nothing in September....WRONG!!. September is selling like it's July!!!

Unfortunately, We planned on letting our inventory down for the fall and Winter so the Kits would always have very recent chemistry in them. Well, we started running out of kits last week. More chemistry has been on order since midweek last week but it looks like I'll be out of kits tonight or Monday...depending on orders.

So that means any order placed on Monday and possibly thru Thursday will not ship 'til as late as Friday next week. That's three times this Summer we have miscalculated the demand.

So, as I said, "Thank You". I really hope our items for the kit will be in our possesion on Tuesday but that's optomistic....my bet is Thursday and we'll ship on Friday.

PS- All orders placed as of now will be shipped tomorrow.

WOW, doesn't that make you feel good when you have to do that means your making and selling a great product, i have never tested a pool in my life until last week and i couldn't belive how easy it was.

RT,

It's a double-edged sword. It's incredibly rewarding to have had such a great Summer with the kit but I really think a good part of that success was because we have been able to ship it immediately.

That has been my goal from the beginning and it frustrates me a little that we didn't make that goal on three occassions this Summer. I'm pretty sure the last time this happened I posted "I won't let this happen again".............embarrasing.

duraleigh said:
RT,

It's a double-edged sword. It's incredibly rewarding to have had such a great Summer with the kit but I really think a good part of that success was because we have been able to ship it immediately.

That has been my goal from the beginning and it frustrates me a little that we didn't make that goal on three occassions this Summer. I'm pretty sure the last time this happened I posted "I won't let this happen again".............embarrasing.

il say you had fast shipping, ordered on sunday and it was here tuesday. Its not that bad, but i cant talk because i already have one.

o yea

while Dave is out of kits im selling mine fore $150 free shipping. used only 2 times. :lol: :lol:

Dave, You have nothing to be embarrassed about. you obviously have a great product here that people are wanting. Even the bigger companies run out of product from time to time. It happens and people will understand especialy since you offer a great product thats easy to use saves people money! Keep up the great work, people understand ..... do your best !

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.