Air Blower

Jun 22, 2010
Hi Everyone.

I have a 1050w Air Blower for my "Spa Seat" in my pool and it currently is controlled by an airswitch. Is there a way to control this via my Pentair Intellitouch??

Thanks in Advance

Shane

andsonsvd said:
Hi Everyone.

I have a 1050w Air Blower for my "Spa Seat" in my pool and it currently is controlled by an airswitch. Is there a way to control this via my Pentair Intellitouch??

Thanks in Advance

Shane

You can actually operate it from both locations..

If you remove the air blower from that air switch control, and wire the line voltage through a relay on the intellitouch.

The air button depending switch depending on what type it is (momentary or latching), can be wired into the is4 wires.

You take the black wire from the is4 hookup, and wire it up through the momentary air switch. From there you put the other wire on the switch to either the red, yellow, green, or blue wire terminals on the is4 control. Whatever terminal you choose, you would need to assign that button number in the intellitouch to the air blower in the is4.

http://www.hottubworks.com/cgi-bin/comm ... ap=2-JAG-3

Is a perfect example a momentary switch you can use to interface the air button into the intellitouch.

The link is for reference only I have no affiliation with this company.

Thanks, that makes sense. All the time I am searching a way to make 12v control the air pipe, and always forgetting that the air is feed into an electronic switch, which I could bypass.

Thanks again.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.