How I found TFP

MJCP

Sep 14, 2007
Michigan
"I'd like to know how you found TFP."

Turn left once you get to the BS at some other site! :!:

Only joking!
Since buying a house with a pool I have been to many pool sites as a result of Google searches.
Some good some not, but most had the same problem! A question posted in 2004 is still in the most recent category, and still had not been answered. During my latest search for information about my water testing, I saw a post at another site from a user who gave this link for "great test kits". When I got here I completely forgot the question I was here for and instead spent hours reading all the information shared by your users. Even after hours of reading - I was still reading "recent" posts and seeing answers to people that actually helped me as well. A Great site, made better by a good group of users. My thanks again!
Mike

P.S. I found it humorous that your spell checker Flagged "TFP"
I clicked on the LEARN button so maybe it won't flag it in the future.

edit - moved by Divnkd101 to Coffee Bar

Great to have you here. We intend to enlighten as many as possible.

Most people do not enjoy spending time on their pools - WE aim to spend time enjoying our pools!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.