Backfill ideas for an AGP? Rocks, pavers, grass etc?????

Re: Backfill ideas for an AGP? Rocks, pavers, grass etc????

I bought a pot load of cypress mulch when I had my AG pool installed 2 ft. deep last year. The dig was almost toally red clay after 6 to 8 inches of top soil. Disaster eminent! I just covered it up to let it all settle/sink and filled back in where it sunk (raked the mulch back). Gonna finish decking down one side of it pretty quick here and leave the rest to keep about a 2 ft wide walkway around the rest with metal edging to keep it there. Nobody will be it on it but me--------pool boy dipping leaves and such! No weed worries at least.

I have a sand base with used brick around 3/4 of the pool. No pics, cause my yard is a mess! It does help channel rainwater away from the pool when we get heavy rains. The plan is for a deck to surround the pool eventually.

Here is a couple of mine, we found a landscaper last fall looking for some end of season work to do river rock 1-3" (18 inches around the pool) We also had the rock extend from the pool to garden around the filter and in the larger space between the deck and pool. We also did en ep henry patio with walkway up to the pool.

Excuse the lack of grass :oops: our whole back was regraded for the pool so we just started regrowing. Overlook that hose too. :oops: Was pumping water off the cover today. Can't wait to open again.
71703977.jpg

10d43029.jpg

Very nice brick work, I need to figure out some slope issues too and how to back fill against that (I will post a picture tonight)

Keep the ideas coming!!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.