Has the IntelliChlor IC40 been released with new diagnostics

susa

Oct 31, 2010
Deep South
in reading this page, the following was new to me.

"...Full diagnostic capabilities, including cell life tracking that communicates remaining hours of cell life in real-time. Captures all performance data daily (production settings, hours of operation, chlorine output, cell cleaning cycles, salt readings, and water temperature averages)..."

my IC40 is 6 months old (literally production date/serial is Oct2010) and makes no mention of this.

new feature or something available only with connection to IntelliTouch/EasyTouch/SunTouch?

Re: Has the IntelliChlor IC40 been released with new diagnos

received the following cryptic answer in response:

no pictures available but product is cigar size and shape with a 7' cable that attaches to a laptop.

anyone seen this product ? is there a comm port somewhere on the IC40 cell or is this done from the IntelliChlor transformer ?

Re: Has the IntelliChlor IC40 been released with new diagnos

susa said:
received the following cryptic answer in response:

no pictures available but product is cigar size and shape with a 7' cable that attaches to a laptop.

anyone seen this product ? is there a comm port somewhere on the IC40 cell or is this done from the IntelliChlor transformer ?

There is a place on the cell itself that sends data to the want through (IR?) Personally I think pentair should have spent more time w/ LED diagnostics than some overpriced, limited access diagnostic tool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.