Savannah Berry Music Update!

SeanB

TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
As many of you long term forum members know, a big part of why I sold TFP to Dave a couple of years ago, was so that I would have more time to help my daughter Savannah Berry, purse her goal of becoming a professional recording artist. I'm thrilled at how well the forum has done and even happier that my time helping Savannah has been put to good use!

We actually have some very BIG news coming of a dream come true experience that just happened for Savannah that I am not yet allowed to disclose but for anyone who is interested, here is an update of what else has been happening.

Last spring, Savannah was invited (after being heard at a coffee shop performance) to open for Sammy Kershaw...very cool. In the fall she opened for Cody Canada (of Cross Canadian Ragweed), Wade Bowen, Seth James and Sean McConnell (all very popular with the Texas country music scene).

Early this year she signed with a professional management company and most recently (last week in fact) she was able to perform at the Hard Rock Cafe in Nashville along with Josh Thompson, Chuck Wicks, Thompson Square, Brett Eldredge, Troy Olsen, Chris Cavanaugh, Ty Brown, Whitney Duncan, Stealing Angels and Katie Armiger....it was s great show!

While she was in Nashville, Savannah had the oportunity to do some co-writing with Zac Maloy, writer of Temporary Home by Carrie Underwood. The session went really well and resulted in a couple of new songs. In fact, you can hear them at her new Facebook Music page: http://www.Facebook.com/SavannahBerryMusic

If you would like to keep up with Savannah (and be the first to know the BIG announcement I can't yet talk about) please make sure to LIKE her Facebook page and feel free to repost her songs on your own page if you like what you hear! The more friends the better!

Hope everyone is doing well!

For those of you who have not yet listened to her music, check it out. She is a very talented young lady.

I have one of her first CD's sealed and signed by her. Very cool and likely WAY cool as her career continues upward

(Sean wanted to sign it, too, so I had to diplomatically talk him out of it......I suggested he may have trouble with the spelling :mrgreen: )

Thanks all!

Dave, that's a rare cd you have there. We just did a very short run for her to sell at the opry shows. As much as we liked her doing those covers, there is just something different about the new songs. The producer on the new tracks, the ones you can hear at http://www.facebook.com/savannahberrymusic, really captured Savannah. These are the first recordings of her that really sound like her - hard to explain. I'm sure part of that is also because she wrote both songs.

Would love to k ow what you all think Of the new tracks!

OMG Sean I just watched the video of her duet with Sugarland! What an amazing experience that must have been for her... so happy for you and you must be one proud papa....
I shared it with my FB friends. :) I just happen to love that song... lol

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thanks. FPM you are quick....beat me to the punch! lol Thanks for sharing on FB!!

Here is the video of the duet
[youtube:qdne7hr7]cuX8on2Nr8A[/youtube:qdne7hr7]

And here is the "Making Of" video - she had so much fun getting to meet and record with Sugarland!
[youtube:qdne7hr7]mYUm6Ofy3g4[/youtube:qdne7hr7]

AND, they did an article in the USA Today!!!
http://www.usatoday.com/life/music/news ... 1_ST_N.htm

This is wonderful! My partner came home tonight and said "you have to see this video", I watched the young singer and was thinking she looked and sounded familiar to me. Enter Sugarland, who we like very much...I asked her to look up the name because it looked like the girl from TFP, heard the name, and thought that was it, heard from Houston and that cinched it for me, I had to come back to the forum to check it out....Many congratulations, what a cool experience for her! And....almost time to open that pool again!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.