Pentair iPad / iPhone interface

monken, Most DIY types should be able to handle it. You need to run a four wire cable from the main control panel to either the screen logic adapter or to a wireless bridge the other end of which then connects to the screen logic adapter. The only significant issue is the price. :(

I took the plunge and ordered one as well. I ordered from sunplay.com as they had the cheapest price with shipping that I could find. It should be here this week. I can't wait but I sure am glad that I waited for the new version to come out.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I just finished getting mine all hooked up. Works great from the desktop tool and from the local connection on my iPhone, but, it will not connect remotely from my phone. I have double checked the login info and it says it is waiting on the server for a while, then goes back to the local or remote connection screen. Any thoughts?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.