Jandy Aquapure 1400

I have a Jandy Aquapure 1400 that hasn't worked in over a year. Last summer I added chlorine manually because I didn't have time to troubleshoot it (I'm working away from home). The unit beeps about every two minutes and has a service light on. The error code is 170 which the manual says is a "possible front board servic condition" or incorrect wiring. The latter has never changed so it seems unlikely, but I have no idea what the former means. Does anyone here? The unit is actually turned off because the water is too cold. There's also what looks like a "Jo" code, but that's not in the manual. Any ideas? You guys just solved my pump wiring problem so I thought I give this a shot. Sounds like no one else here uses the Jandy. Thanks.

Either your front board is bad or transformer is not giving the unit 120.. What you want to do is take a volt meter and check H and K at the test point to see if you have 120v if not transformer is bad... If you have 120v then your front board is bad.. JO means the unit is being controlled from either you inside board or a PDA..

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.