Anyone using LMI pump for chlorine dosing?

Beep

Feb 13, 2011
Hello,
I'm in the process of assembling my pool system, and and going to use the BBB method, but wanted a continuous dosing of the bleech as to consistantly maintain the FC level rather than have the swings from too much to too little, I know I will still need to adjust for weather and bather load, but figure it will still be minimal.
Anyways, I have aquired an LMI P121-158 dosing pump for cheap, but it didn't come with the foot valve or the 4FV (priming valve), and am wondering if I really need these?
Does anyone have any examples of how these are installed?, pics?
Any help is greatly appriciated.

given your suction head from the container to the pump you may not need the foot valve. Keep in mind that those diaphragm pumps can be a bit of a pain to prime. Once primed it should be fine. You can always buy a foot valve later if you find you need it.

Stenner pumps are alot more $$$ than the Rola-chem pumps, which is the reason I chose the Rola-chem, I haven't really heard anything bad about them.
It sucks that I already bought that LMI pump, but I guess I'll just post it on kijiji or ebay or something, use it as a paper weight ha! ha!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.