Checking in from Huntersville NC

Feb 15, 2011
Hey Folks, came across the site searching for help with SWG parts. This will be the third season with the IG FG pool. It has been a great addition. This will be the first season with the SWG so I may have some questions later. This year I hope to get the outdoor kitchen put in and upgrade the landscaping.

I did 75% of the pool install myself and used EBay for all the pool equipment and saved a ton.

Anyway, happy to be here, I've got a good bit of construction experiance if anyone needs answers let me know, time to dust of the margarita machine. :-D

Welcome to TFP PK :wave:

Post up some pics when you get a chance and since you are running a SWG, I would strongly suggest checking out Pool School (link in my sig) especially the water balance for SWG article. Also a good test kit is the main key to our water management sucess. A lot of us use the TF100 (tftestkits.net) or the taylor K-2006.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, lets see ...
Pics ... need to re-read posting procedures and learn how to use the editor, they're way to big
SWG ... read (3x)
Taylor K-2005 ... bought Saturday (it's all they had) Use it to bring the 500g Balboa hot tub in the deck out of winter sleep, MUCH better that the strips or less expensive (I'm in sales ... we don't say cheap) HD/Lowes kits.
Marg machine ... I was actually kidding, we don't own one and pre fer ours on the rocks, one salt, one no salt, quickly mixed in the finest plastic cups you can find.

This weeks projects ... move pool equipment away from the deck, install 3 electrical curcuits for power to the out door kitchen and three convenience outlets on the back side of the pool.

Thanks again ... looking forward to learning from the group.