Pool Pilot Digital suddenly stop controlling the pump

Jun 24, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
My Pool Pilot Digital suddenly stop controlling the pump today. For now, I've had to set the external timer to turn the pump on and off. I hear a click when I tried to turn the pump on and off by pushing the buttons manually and the display showing "on" or "off". Does that mean there is problem with the board?

Pool Pilot Digital cannot turn the pump on or off...

Hello. My Pool Pilot Digital is not controlling the pump. I have tried turning it on and off manually by pressing the button, but with no result. I do hear a click whenever it tries to switch on and off. Is that a board issue? For now, I am using the external timer to control the pump. Please help!

It could be your motor also.
As you said you can hear it clicking, that's the sound of the relay activating.
However, as Jason said, it may be a bad relay that's clicking but not making contact, which can only be verifed by putting a multimeter on it to check voltage.
The other possibility is that your motor went bad. If the relay is sending voltage down to your pump, then it's got to be your motor that's the problem.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.