Prayers needed

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss meatloaf! You're in my thoughts and prayers.

It's two months since my mom passed and it's not until now I can keep focus on other things. The feeling that I never will se her again is still unreal. You gonna have a rough time ahead of you but like everyone says, time heals everything in some sort of strange way.

hang in there
//Mats

You have my prayers here, and my sympathy. You Mom may be gone physically, but she is always with you in your heart and memories.

Stay strong, and know that she is never far from your side.

Meatloaf I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. Sure I will pray for you and your family. May God comfort you during this so very difficult time. I also pray your family is agreeable. (I know that sounds weird but I have heard horror stories about sibling's actions during the loss of a parent so I thought I would just throw that in there.) If you have specific prayer requests plz feel free to PM me.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I am so sorry to hear this. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.