freediverca's pool....

Sep 4, 2007
California
Here are the finished gunite photos. Will be meeting with the stone masons on Wednesday to determine the finished look of the pool.

Jeff

Main entry
IMGP0440.jpg

Hot tub and main entry
IMGP0433.jpg

Hot tub, bench and part of main entry
IMGP0439.jpg

Attachments

• IMGP0437.JPG
    IMGP0437.JPG
    141.8 KB · Views: 624
Halfway through masonry....

Had one small problem so far; the dive rock they put in isn't quite what we discussed, but they will be taking care of that today or tomorrow. And honestly if that is my only problem things are going perfect.

Main entry after masonry:

Mainentry.jpg

Entire pool site - not all the stone is set yet but the layout is basically finished.

entiresite.jpg

Closer view of masonry around hot tub and spring is partially rocked in.

hottubandspring.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Pool is done....

Well the third time in my case was the charm. Masons came out the second time and didn't really get it still, had to take a day off for the third try to get it right. But here it is one photo of filling the other two are a full pool. I did take some other photos along the way if anyone wants to see something specifically let me know and I'll post it or take a photo for you.

Filling up...
fillingup.jpg

Pool filled....
poolfilledup.jpg

Another view of the full pool....
fullanotherview.jpg

Pictures aren't great I took them as the sun was rising, I'll try to get some others in full day light soon. Also a side note the Wetedge Satin Midnight Sea is amazing. It looks like a black sand beach, the pieces of abalone shell really make it pop in the sunlight. I'll try to get some pics of that as well.

Jeff

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.