Wichita Falls, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
I am building a new house and everything is going good. Part of the house plan was always a pool. Dig starts tomorrow can't wait. I will try and post pics as they go. Here is the computer model.
Pool2.jpg

Pool1.jpg

Looks like a really nice design. We just dug on Saturday so only a few days ahead of you. It is really awesome to watch them dig and the steel is cool to watch. What are some of the stats on the pool (size, gals, equip etc...) Good luck!

partypond said:
Looks like a really nice design. We just dug on Saturday so only a few days ahead of you. It is really awesome to watch them dig and the steel is cool to watch. What are some of the stats on the pool (size, gals, equip etc...) Good luck!

It is going to me a salt water pool 34x16. 3.5 to 5.5 to 4 on the depth, remote, led light, approx 14000 gal and beadcrete.

I have been busy and not had the chance to update the pics as I would like. Here is what I have so far everything is ready to go for an acid wash tomarrow and fill. I went with a Jandy 460 sqft filter anyone know how good these are.

IMAG0053.jpg

IMAG0054.jpg

IMAG0055.jpg

IMAG0056.jpg

Very nice! Looks like it is coming along. What brand of pool finish are you using and what is the color/name?

Karl

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Nightmare said:
That color does not look anything like the photo online:

I know....the sample I saw said Tropics Blue and it did not have red in it. I don't know if the online picture is right but it looks just like the sample we saw.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.