Any experience with AOG grill? & help with counter top/bar

MINA

Dec 15, 2010
Hi every one,

I was offered a new 30" AOG grill by the island builder for $1450, it's my first time to hear about this brand, he mentioned that it's similar to fire magic grills & manufactured by the same company...
Also For the counter top/bar I'm confused between 9" square porcelain tile (cheapest) / 9" square granite tile ($600 more) or granite slab ($500 more than the square granite)

Thanks for your opinions/ideas

Regards

We have a sommerset grill and not familiar with AOG. How big is your counter top going to be? Here are my specs
Summerset Stainless Steel 32" Professional Series Grill, rotisserie, infrared back burner
- Bar dimensions 8ft x 6ft with footrest, seats 6-8 people
- Counter top is Slate
- Under-bar lighting
- Umbrella and umbrella holder
- GE 4.3 cub. ft Stainless Steel Refrigerator
- Electrical outlets
- Frame is welded 1" square steel, painted and powder coated
The grill is lifetime warranty and it also came with extra IR burner for cooking steaks. Price was @2.8k. Can you show possible pics and post specs?
Look at my sig bar for more info :cheers:

Hi Brentr,

No photos yet, I'm having it built at "Thompson building materials" then they will deliver it & install it for me.
As usual I'm stuck with the details, type of counter-top & equipment (grill, fridge, sink & faucet)
it's gonna be an L shaped with one arm (7') for the grill (30") & the other arm (8') curved bar with a fridge, sink

wish me luck

Thanks for the continuous help Brentr

I prefer light colored granite slab. Anything even with a medium dark hint will be uncomfortable to lean against unless the counter will be fully shaded. My "cool" buddy, installed a peacock green slab on his last season...bc he loved the color. It's being pulled off in the spring as it's basically a huge griddle when the sun hits it :rant:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.