Admin
Mod Squad
TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Apr 1, 2007
Sebring, Florida
Hey, Folks,

If you have some time on your hands and are looking for something to do, I suggest you take this survey. You should have owned or currently do own a suction-side cleaner....at the very least be familiar with them.

Reading between the lines, it is Pentair trying to get opinions on the shape of a new cleaner they are going to market.

The survey is legit. I was part of a focus group that did a more comprehensive study on the same subject. You'll have to give up your email but I doubt Pentair has any evil intentions.

If you win the $150 bucks, you are buying the beer!!

We are currently in the process of designing a new automatic pool cleaner and would
value your feedback.

The purpose of this survey is to gain important information to better meet the future needs of customers just like you. The survey is 10 questions long and will take less than 5 minutes to complete. At the end of this survey, you will be asked to enter your email address for a chance to win a $150 Visa gift card. (all participants must be 18 years of age or older). Of course, your responses and e-mail information will remain anonymous and confidential.

To get started, simply click on this web address http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/28BYNVH or copy and paste the entire URL into the address field of your web browser.

We appreciate you taking the time to complete this very important survey. Feel free to pass it on to any pool owners.

Sincerely,

Patty Snow

Recruiting Coordinator
Humancentric
Cary, NC

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.