24 x 48 AGP on Ebay

Where are you located? This time of year, I think you can probably do better than that on price. For reference, we paid $899 for a 24'x52" resin round w/50 yr warranty (which I know is a joke) and an upgraded boulderprint liner, at the local pool store this time of year 2 years ago (summer left over). That was two years ago, but even if prices went up 10% you could still do better. That price is just the pool too, no pump/filter, etc.

Even though they may be offering free ship, it's likely included in their price :goodjob:

dmanb2b said:
Where are you located? This time of year, I think you can probably do better than that on price. For reference, we paid $899 for a 24'x52" resin round w/50 yr warranty (which I know is a joke) and an upgraded boulderprint liner, at the local pool store this time of year 2 years ago (summer left over). That was two years ago, but even if prices went up 10% you could still do better. That price is just the pool too, no pump/filter, etc.

Even though they may be offering free ship, it's likely included in their price :goodjob:

Thanks for the reply.

I live in central Texas. The only pool store that is around here is Leslies. I haven't been there to check on prices for there pools. I might check there this weekend. I want to start on the pool foundation this winter so the pool will be ready before summertime. The 16 x 48 that I have now is just TOOO small.

Does anyone know where I could get a good decent 24" pool from?

Thank,

You are very welcome...considering the price includes shipping, it's not that bad of a deal, but I would see if you can get a pool with a 52 or 54" wall. I wish our was even deeper, but oh well :roll:

We purchased ours at Namco, but I think the are mainly in the northeast. Leslie's is a reputable chain and it may be worth asking the store manager if he/she could offer you anything better on the price if willing to purchase now vs. spring. Remember, everything is negotiable :mrgreen:

You might try craiglist as well if you are into DIY...here is a 27ft I found near you, although 2nd hand would require a new liner, but something to think about :lol:

Warranties are usually prorated and after the 1st 3 years or so are usually worthless IMO.

http://killeen.craigslist.org/spo/2138513704.html

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.