here's my crasy idea for a pool

Jan 2, 2011
Here's a picture of an above ground which I installed... in-ground !
This is a 12' pool, I bought for $115.00 !! The total cost of this project is about $1500.00. most part of the expenses, comes from concrete floor, end fencing, which I aldo done by myself. See my site for more pics.
Feel free to comment, or give ideas etc...

www.myswimmingpool.webs.com

some of you, have really nice "backyard paradise"

thanks,

Frenchie

Attachments

• DSC00290.JPG
    DSC00290.JPG
    291.8 KB · Views: 2,190
Looks great! Looks a little small for the effort it looks like it was... just my opinion though. May just be the right size for you and your family.

I wish we'd have had the option to put ours inground a bit too, but hadn't done enough research when we found our used pool to figure out if it would work where we wanted to put it.

Thanks for the comment siziqzer. it looks small, and it is small ! That's what I wanted. I've decided to put it out on the net, so it would gives idea to any one, and allow them to Save lots of money !

frenchie

Hi everyone, sorry for being away from the site for a while. No it's not concrete. I didn't want to have concrete, in case or my project would collaps, or not lasting long, the job would have been more complicate, to remove, so pavers is a lot simple, and I can re-use them for other project, or sell them !

I have about 10" space between pool walls and pavers.which I filled the top 2-3 inches with washed stones, again a cheap material.

bye now !

Pavers are great because if you decide to change any of the landscaping you can easily w/o having a to bust up the concrete... Plus, like you mentioned, if you have any problems w/the pool they are easy to manuever. They look nice too!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.