New Pool is on the way!!!

noj70

Dec 8, 2010
All ready to ship is our new 21' X 41' Oval Zanzibar ordered from royalswimmingpools.com. Hope to receive it before Christmas since this is the gift for the family this year. I don't plan on starting the install till around March. I do plan on sinking the pool, but doing it with a retaining wall instead of back-filling. I need to sink it so the deck I put around it will match up to my existing deck. Anyway Just wanted to introduce myself and I hope to update the forum when I get started on the build.
I have been reading the pool school and so many posts, now I just have to be patient till march to get started.
Jon

The warranty states 2 feet, so that is the most I will do. I will still be putting it in the ground 3 to 3 1/2' and then building a retaining wall and leaving a space between the pool and the ground. Looks like I will be receiving the first item today, the vacuum will arrive via Fed-Ex.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.