Question on a Eaytouch wireless controller?

SCCS

Sep 28, 2008
Left coast
On the wireless controller with version 2.080 does it show all the pool light display's on the LCD window?
I am in the process of installing a new Pentair 5g LED pool light and was wondering if I could choose a certain color feature and have it go on in the pool or is it still a on, off, on, off, on type until I get the desired color feature?

I currently have version 2.080 on the load center and 1.030 on my wireless controller, looking to upgrade to 2.080 controller.

Looks like the OP took my advice and posted it to Pentair's site as I suggested. For everyone's benefit, here was Ben's response:

Pentair Product Technician-Ben commented on Pentair Product Technician's blog post "Customer Service: Automation" on The Innovation Lab

------------
@Scott B
The 1.x systems have different hardware (processors, etc.) than the 2.x systems. Because of that we can't upgrade from 1.x to 2.x on any boards or remotes.

If you have your 2.080 outdoor unit, the 1.030 remote will turn circuits on/off, but it will not display the more advanced features that the outdoor unit can handle. In your case you will be able to turn on your new 5G lights, but you won't be able to change the light show from the remote.

----------

FYI, the OP is @Scott B and not me.

Scott

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.