Aquat Trol for AGP

chdolfnz

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 21, 2009
Lancaster, pa
OK...a few days ago I inquired about the Saltron Retro, and by the way..Thank you for the responses!!..I think I am bagging that idea and possibly going to the Aqua Trol. I have a 24' AGP, and I see there are 2 installation models to choose from..the horizontal kind that is plumbed in the return line..and the RJ kind that is a vertical install at the return jet. I was wondering if there is any advantage to either kind?..or is it a matter of personal preference?..all my return and supply lines on my pool are hard piped with pvc, so I think either would be ok for me?..just wondering if anyone has experience with each kind and could interject with some advice!..Thank you so much!!...... :)
Curt

The only real difference is that the "RJ" model doesn't have a flow switch because it's vertical and is right at the pool water there's no need for one. Equipment placement and plumbing routing would be the biggest deciding factor to me. If your equipment and power is right next to your pool then the RJ model would be fine but if there's a good distance or your piping is run underground, like mine, you might want to go with the inline model so it could be placed near the equipment.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.