Apr 4, 2007
SW Indiana
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
This is cleared with Dave.

I replaced my Sta-Rite Cristal Flo T-240BP filter this spring. I had multiport problems that I couldn't get resolved, and I finally gave up on it under pressure from my kids and grandkids to get the pool clear.

The filter body and laterals are in good shape. If anybody needs that or the WC112-148 multiport for parts, I'd be willing to make a good deal on any or all of it. I'm in SW Indiana, but will probably get to Evansville, Indy and the Louisville area before the holidays are over. I could ship the MP, but I don't know how hard it would be to ship the filter. I'm willing to do it though, but don't expect service like Dave gives on shipping the kits :)

I'm not looking to make a lot here, so if you are interested get in touch and we can make a deal.

Re: Pentair Cristal Flo Filter and Multi-port valve and part

Bumping this to offer one last shot. I sold the valve and parts, but still have the filter body and laterals. Headed for the landfill soon, so let me know if you want it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.