Nature2 Fusion Inground

drspy

Nov 22, 2010
I am having a house built in Houston and just recently had a few meetings with some pool builders in the area. My yard will be pretty small, so I am just looking at getting a small 83 ft perimeter "party" pool. I have chosen to go with Premier Pools....loved their design and the price was good. I was set on going with SWCG until the employee kind of talked me out of it, saying that it would eventually cause corrosion due to the salt...which I know is controversial from reading stuff on the net. He recommended using ozone and the Nature2 Fusion inground, which uses the mineral cartridge and chlorine tablets. I have read the posts concerning the Nature2 on this forum...just wondering if this "Fusion" inground was the same.....should I ditch this and go with the SWCG.....will be the same price!

I will add my "second" to the SWCG. The N2 isn't really helpful, can be harmful to your pool surfaces over time, and very expensive to feed when it comes to those cartridges.

X3 in losing the N2! Additionally, salt does not get corrosive until somewhere around 5,000-6,000 ppm, which is about double what most SWCG need.

Congrats on the decision to build the pool :cheers: :cheers:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.