Fiberglass pool contractor/Reseller in Oklahoma City area?

Nov 7, 2010
Hello All... we're going to build a house next year and want to get an inground pool as well (we have an above ground pool now - covenants at the new neighborhood don't allow for AGP's.

Any referrals for an Oklahoma City area contractor?

Any idea what we are going to spend?? We'll likely get one of these kidney shaped pools for the corner of the yard.

Mike in Oklahoma

Why do you want fiberglass? Vinyl or gunite, IMO, are better options. In OKC, you can do gunite or vinyl for a reasonable amount of money. Just my opinion now, but fiberglass pools looks like giant bath tubs and when it comes time to refurbish down the road, well, its not as easy as either vinyl or gunite. :rant:

I agree with BK. Here in OKC a Gunite pool can be had for nearly as cheap as fiberglass. Try calling Lifestyle Pools in OKC. The quote I got from them was $34,500 for an 18x36 Saltwater pool, 4' of decking and several large boulders. Send me an email or PM, and I'll send email you a copy of the quote if you want to take a look at it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.