Cp3600 Spa Side Switch Replacement

Nov 3, 2010
I have just replaced the spa side switch attached to my Pentair Cp3600 control system. The switch doesn't work. I do not believe there is any elrctrical power. I have done the obvious ad made sure att splices are sound. Like most of you, I am trying to save a buck by replacing switch myself. Anyone have an idea?

The overall installation is referred to as the "cp3600 Pool - Spa Control System". The system includes a control panel, power center, valve actuators, 3-port valves and a sensor kit. The Power Center component carries the part number "LX-3600".

Thanks Scott. You have made this a great first experience at site. I will contact Pentair. However, I wanted to mention that 3 of the 4 operations controlled from the spa remote do work from the controls in the house - i.e. spa and pool lights and spa. In other words, the problem seems isolated to the spa side remote. Not sure this makes any difference but wanted to mention. Dan

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.