New pool Pictures

N

Nick363

Here are some pictures of this weeks progress. We hit Rock.
[attachment=2:12xmb8mo]Pre Pool.jpg[/attachment:12xmb8mo]
[attachment=1:12xmb8mo]Laying it out.jpg[/attachment:12xmb8mo]
[attachment=0:12xmb8mo]Rock!.jpg[/attachment:12xmb8mo]

Attachments

• Pre Pool.jpg
    Pre Pool.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 1,296
  • Laying it out.jpg
    Laying it out.jpg
    435.6 KB · Views: 1,298
  • Rock!.jpg
    Rock!.jpg
    406.1 KB · Views: 1,296
hahahaha

I've seen them use flex for everything.

I talked to a neighbor once who said he got an estimate for a pool by a company that used flex pipe for everything. He asked the company what happens if it collapses, and the company responded, "it shouldn't as long as you have water in them." :hammer:

We are using all the rock for the two spillways and a creek. The rock is called 3 rivers rock. We have some massive boulders. We are going tomgunite and them starting back up in February.

Rebar starts tomorrow. The pool builder wanted to get to gunite befor winter. They will start back up in Feb. or March. Not to mention all our funds will be available.

Sorry I have been MIA for a few months. The project is comming along. A few rain squalls and a few lost weeks and the project is getting close. Equipment is next. Then my wife and I are putting in the 460 feet of fencing. Those photos will be fun. here are some pictures highlighting the last 3 months. Enjoy. More to follow
Nick[attachment=2:1qy79sb6]Rebar.JPG[/attachment:1qy79sb6][attachment=1:1qy79sb6]Plumbing.JPG[/attachment:1qy79sb6][attachment=0:1qy79sb6]Baja Tile.JPG[/attachment:1qy79sb6]

Attachments

• Rebar.JPG
    Rebar.JPG
    179.4 KB · Views: 1,047
  • Plumbing.JPG
    Plumbing.JPG
    187.4 KB · Views: 1,049
  • Baja Tile.JPG
    Baja Tile.JPG
    164.2 KB · Views: 1,049

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Some More[attachment=0:sdi2tajr]Spa Tile.JPG[/attachment:sdi2tajr][attachment=1:sdi2tajr]Starting Waterfall.JPG[/attachment:sdi2tajr][attachment=2:sdi2tajr]Waterfall slowly taking shape.JPG[/attachment:sdi2tajr]

Attachments

• Waterfall slowly taking shape.JPG
    Waterfall slowly taking shape.JPG
    162.6 KB · Views: 1,047
  • Starting Waterfall.JPG
    Starting Waterfall.JPG
    161.6 KB · Views: 1,047
  • Spa Tile.JPG
    Spa Tile.JPG
    148.1 KB · Views: 1,049
[attachment=2:3cpezkbi]Spa Spill Over.JPG[/attachment:3cpezkbi][attachment=1:3cpezkbi]Suprise Inspection.JPG[/attachment:3cpezkbi][attachment=0:3cpezkbi]Concrete.JPG[/attachment:3cpezkbi]

Attachments

• Spa Spill Over.JPG
    Spa Spill Over.JPG
    144.1 KB · Views: 1,046
  • Suprise Inspection.JPG
    Suprise Inspection.JPG
    145.4 KB · Views: 1,047
  • Concrete.JPG
    Concrete.JPG
    119.4 KB · Views: 1,044
I think these are the last 3 Pics[attachment=1:1uphzht1]Wet Creek.JPG[/attachment:1uphzht1][attachment=2:1uphzht1]Waterfall & Wet Creek.JPG[/attachment:1uphzht1][attachment=0:1uphzht1]Cabana Forms.JPG[/attachment:1uphzht1]

Attachments

• Waterfall & Wet Creek.JPG
    Waterfall & Wet Creek.JPG
    152.4 KB · Views: 1,045
  • Wet Creek.JPG
    Wet Creek.JPG
    169.6 KB · Views: 1,043
  • Cabana Forms.JPG
    Cabana Forms.JPG
    161.1 KB · Views: 1,045
We thought about the deer hoof prints. Thank goodness they were not around that night. It also would of been kind of cool if there was though. The foundation for the cabana gets poured on Tuesday. Then my wife and I can start back up on the fence.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.