Down East Hot tub

WshnIwslofn

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 12, 2007
Hi
Have a Down East hottub, either 2001 or 2002. Was playing with the panel the other evening and it popped up with F1 thru F12. I didn't know what this was and now the tub is running constantly and I cannot figure out how to get back to the F's which I now know is for pump duration. This was a used hot tub and did not come with the owners manual and the company says they do not have one?!? So, does anyone have an owners manual that you can help me with the programming. It has 4 buttons, up and down arrow, jet and light button and a temp readout.
Thank you
Kay

So no one has a manual. Ok, how about my new problems. Light button and the light are blinking on and off, cannot turn on the high speed on the pump and the temp up button works but not the down button. The pump continues to run on low speed and it does heat. Does this sound like the control panel? Just hate to spend $130 and it not fix the problem. And one thing I forgot to mention is that we filled the tub to full and when several people got in, it overflowed. The control panel is in good shape and I'm just wondering if water got in it. Could this have started these problems because it was working fine before.
Thanks
Kay

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.