Happy Birthday Waste (Ted)!!!!

THANK YOU - KAREN!!! :bowdown: :wave: :party: :whoot:

Just a lazy day off listening to Margaritaville and sippin on a few cold ones :cheers:

Is your pool put to bed for the winter or are you waiting for a little colder weather? :colors:

There's a concert tonight, but I'm not sure I'll still up for an 11:00 start :shaking2:

Thanks for thinking of me! Don't forget it's also SeanB and Zea3's birthday as well :goodjob:

waste said:
THANK YOU - KAREN!!! :bowdown: :wave: :party: :whoot:

Just a lazy day off listening to Margaritaville and sippin on a few cold ones :cheers:

Is your pool put to bed for the winter or are you waiting for a little colder weather? :colors:

There's a concert tonight, but I'm not sure I'll still up for an 11:00 start :shaking2:

Thanks for thinking of me! Don't forget it's also SeanB and Zea3's birthday as well :goodjob:

Sounds like a fantabulous day to me!! Yes, and Happy Birthday to SeanB and Zea3 as well!!

I haven't closed the pool yet, but I definetly will this year. Too much trouble last year....made me wayyy too nervous. I am going with water bags to see how that goes and then decide next year or not to go with a solid cover. Just don't have the money this year.

Aww...you can stay up to 11!! If you haven't heard this tour....you should listen to it. It's a good one. I really like the new music. I had DVR'd the Nashville show so I could listen any time and somehow it got erased! grrrr....

Hugs to all the birthday peoples!!

Karen

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.