Anyone ever buy from Pool Center.com?

zea3

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 10, 2009
Houston, Texas
The period of mourning being over and my arms being tired from manually stirring in chlorine, it is now time to get a new pump. I found a 3/4 hp Dynamo 2 speed which I think will suit my needs. The best price overall is at poolcenter.com $243.18. That includes a 3' power cord and shipping.

Has anyone bought from them before and how was the experience?

I have purchased here, and everything went fine. Their prices seem a bit high, you can usually find lower if you shop around. The upside is that they have a good selection, and most stuff is in stock.

I buy almost all of my parts there. Very reliable, although the ticked me off once by waiting almost 2 days to ship a pump I'd paid $42 extra for 2-day shipping.

I too have made several purchases from Poolcenter.com. Prices were always good and shipping was very fast.
One of my purchases was for a replacement pump motor, it was an exact replacement (using their recomended replacement) and installed in no time at all. Best of luck.
Mike

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.