Aquabot Turbo T not moving

ElkPool

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 2, 2010
Elkridge, MD
Hi all,

A few weeks ago, I ran over the power cord to my Aquabot Turbo T power supply. My Aquabot, which I purchased this year and never had any prior problems with, sat for a couple of weeks while I took care of getting the power cord replaced. Now I put the thing back in the water and...it just sits there with water and air coming out of the top. It has only moved maybe ten feet, if that, since I put it in the water a while ago. Does anyone have any guesses what might be wrong? I already took the bag out of it and cleaned everything inside as best I could...

Thanks in advance...

I have had my Aqabot for four seasons now, but I have never had that problem, so I pulled out my troubleshooting guide and looked up your problem. Under "Pumps Water, but Does Not Move or Moves Slowly", it gives three things to check: 1. Remove any forgeign matter that may be obstructing the Drive Tracks. 2. Check Drive Belts and Tracks. Make sure they have not slipped out of place and they are not loose. 3. Observe Drive Pulley, if it is not moving, contact Customer Service. You can also go to www.AquaProducts.com for the most up-to-date troubleshooting information. Good Luck. I sure do enjoy watching my Aquabot do my work for me!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.