Pool finish colors- Marbletite

FLA Rider

LifeTime Supporter
Aug 8, 2010
Jacksonville, FL
Hi,

Having a pool installed. Pool company uses the Premix Marbletite. I can't from both my pool company or Marbletite get any pictures of pools using several of the Beach Series finishes. Is there anyone out there that has either the Antigua, Laguna, Cayman or Tahiti? The little bitty sample size picture on the brochure does nothing to help me. The website for Marbletite only has a pool picture of the Antigua and they won't return my phone calls. My pool company hasn't used several of the colors I am requesting. Any ideas or pictures out there?

brentr has used the Antigua series - he's from up in the Jacksonville area. If he doesn't peek in and give you a link to his pics over on gardenweb, then send him a pm. You might even search his name and see if his signature line has a link (I can't remember).

FLA Rider said:
Hi,

Having a pool installed. Pool company uses the Premix Marbletite. I can't from both my pool company or Marbletite get any pictures of pools using several of the Beach Series finishes. Is there anyone out there that has either the Antigua, Laguna, Cayman or Tahiti? The little bitty sample size picture on the brochure does nothing to help me. The website for Marbletite only has a pool picture of the Antigua and they won't return my phone calls. My pool company hasn't used several of the colors I am requesting. Any ideas or pictures out there?
FLA Rider we used Marbletite Beach series Antigua and we love it. Look at out pool build in the sig bar. We live on the Northside and you can come by and look at it if you wish. I will PM you. Hope this helps :cheers: :cheers:

We also live in Jacksonville. We have an estimate from Stanley pools using the Beach Series and an estimate from St. Augustine Pools using Marquis Series. Which one is better? My husband wants to be able to play basketball in the pools with his feet not getting all messed up.

Also do you have a good pool installer to recommend?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.