Loop-Loc Mesh Cover Questions

poolneophyte

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 1, 2009
Long Island, NY
We are in the process of pricing out a mesh safety cover for our IG pool and have a few questions. The deck surrounding the pool is tan colored pavers. We are pricing out Loop-Loc products since I am literally around the corner from their factory and all of the local pool builders only quote Loop-Loc products. Since our pavers are tan in color, we are considering using the tan mesh but I have never seen it installed on a pool. Has anyone used this color? If so, how does it look and do you have any pictures? My second question is about the material itself. I just got off the phone with Loop-Loc who told me that their standard green cover is their new super dense mesh and all of the other covers are standard mesh. They have identical warranties but I am wondering if I should use the super dense mesh. Any opinions? Lastly, I need some opinions on whether or not I should use the brass collars for the masonry anchors. The Loop-Loc dealer does not really like them but will install them if I want them. He said that the anchors blend in with the masonry much better without the collars.

I can only answer about the collars. I bought a few to try out at hiding a few chips around my anchors, and decided I preferred the chips. I think the anchors blend in much better without the collars.

I got the green one with the super dense mesh. I cant compare it since i never had the standard one. But, i can say that when i opened in April, I had crystal clear water with not a lot (hardly any really) of debris in the pool. I closed in October when the water was around 60 degrees and opened when it was still in the 40's, so that has a lot to do with having no algea. But I think the dense mesh kept a lot of fine debris out.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.