test results

countryboy20

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 27, 2010
ok so the pool was just acid washed and drained. filled back up.

FC: 9
Cya:80
TA:80
Ph:7.4 was at 6.6 2 days ago i turned the jets up to aerate the water to bring it up the cheep way.

looks good. any suggestions please? thanks!!!

countryboy20 said:
i have a tf-100 it try to limit my ch tests because it used alot of chem. i use just liquid bleach and never use pucks. i will go test the ch now and get right back
If you have high CH, use a 10 ml sample. Saves time and reagent, and realistically, do you really care if the reading is 610 or 625? It's close enough.

If you expect that your CH level is extremely high, you can do the test so that each drop is 25, instead of 10, to speed up the process and save on reagent usage. Use 10 ml of pool water, 10 drops of R-0010, 3 drops of R-0011L, and multiply the number of drops of R-0012 by 25 to get your CH level. http://www.troublefreepool.com/extended-test-kit-directions-t25081.html

Yea on the CH use a 10 ml sample and then use the following. ( I do not know the exact reagant number, but know the amount of drops to use)

Instead of 25 use 10 ml sample

Also the one that calls for 20 drops on 25 ml sample, use 10 drops on the 10 ml sample
Also the one that calls for 5 drops on the 25 ml sample, use 3 drops on the 10 ml sample

Each drop of the third reagant where you multiply by 10 when using a 25 ml sample, multiple each drop by 25 on the 10 ml sample.

mynewpool said:
Yea on the CH use a 10 ml sample and then use the following. ( I do not know the exact reagant number, but know the amount of drops to use)

Also the one that calls for 20 drops on 25 ml sample, use 10 drops on the 10 ml sample
Also the one that calls for 5 drops on the 25 ml sample, use 3 drops on the 10 ml sample

Each drop of the third reagant where you multiply by 10 when using a 25 ml sample, multiple each drop by 25 on the 10 ml sample.

the "official" version :goodjob:

alternate-test-procedures-for-the-tf-test-kit-t1723.html

dmanb2b said:
mynewpool said:

the "official" version :goodjob:

alternate-test-procedures-for-the-tf-test-kit-t1723.html

Thanks for posting that. That was a lot easier than what I posted haha.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.