Best cover for 18x33 aboveground with full deck?

Sep 19, 2010
I am closing my pool for the first time and want to buy a good/easy to install cover. It measures 18'x33' inside dimensions....also has a full flush deck all the way around with railings. It previously had a cheap rectangle tarp/cover with many different length ropes tying it to the railings and water weight bags all around the edge with a ball underneath. What is a decent cover? Thanks. Dave

I guess the deck wraps around one end of the pool (about 6 feet before it steps up about a foot and then goes another 10 feet.....on the one side it is about 8 feet to the edge....only 3/4 the length or so. The entire pool has a 2 foot flush aluminum deck around the whole perimiter. Dave

Turbo, welcome to TFP!!

They make safety cover anchors that 'clip' onto the outside edge of AG aluminum decks. Unfortunately, I have no idea who makes them nor how to get them :evil: However, these little clips have standard brass, screw up anchors and seem to have worked well on the 3 pools I've seen them on.

Just a thought :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.