So I'm draining the Intex pool today. Planning new pool...

MrsFusion

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 7, 2010
SW Iowa
I have a relatively small space for my new pool. Unless I can convince my hubby to move a shed...and I don't think that is going to happen :(

This summer we had a 16ft pool. Next spring I want either an 18ft round or 12x18 oval. (I want a 12x24, but, just not enough room)! Guess I should add, we are going with a hard side pool, not another intex.

So here is where my dilemma begins...I honestly can't decide if I want round or oval?!?!?!? I know that whatever I get, I want an expandable liner to provide a deeper area. And I know round is cheaper...

Any thoughts? Something that I'm missing?

Thanks

I vote round too and for the same reason Dman used! :)

I'd try seriously to get the DH to move that shed if it's at all possible. You won't regret going bigger but if you don't you'll always wish you had. Especially if you're wanting a deep part.

Bama Rambler said:
You won't regret going bigger but if you don't you'll always wish you had.

So true!...when we were pool shopping, our local pool store had their fall closeout sale. Our 24ft was $100 cheaper than the same model in a 27ft....worst financial decision I ever made :oops: 2nd only to investing in a pool, for which I'll likley never get a return on my money...BUT on a hot summer day, that's the last thing on my mind watching the family splash away :goodjob:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.