Hi all, new to this forum with pool pics

PDS

Aug 28, 2007
Northern Kentucky
Hi Everyone,
I have been reading this forum for months but this is my first post. Thanks for all the great info you have given me, I use the BBB method and it is working great! Here is a pic of my pool and the deck I built, I wanted to post another pic with it but couln't figure out how to do it, Once again Thanks.

Attachments

• P8030390.JPG
    P8030390.JPG
    77.4 KB · Views: 1,019
howdy Mermaid,
I gave up weeks ago trying to save my yard, We can only hope for some good snow this winter to repair our dead grass. As for the deck, I'd be happy to give ya any advice on building it, So anything I can do just let me know.

This is strange, for some reason I can't see any pics. There's no codes or red x either. Happened in another post and then 2 days later, all of a sudden I could see it. What's up?

PDS said:
howdy Mermaid,
I gave up weeks ago trying to save my yard, We can only hope for some good snow this winter to repair our dead grass. As for the deck, I'd be happy to give ya any advice on building it, So anything I can do just let me know.

We had a new lawn put in last year (sod in front, seed in back), and our water bill was out of this world. DH said this year we must really be careful. I think we watered once back in may. The grass did not come back well from winter anyway, so we figured we'd save the money in watering this summer (smart move, given the total absence of rain) and feed and seed in the fall. When we get water, some of the grass perks up, so it is not a TOTAL lost cause... but it sure seems it... our brick is brown, our siding is brown, our garage door is brown, our trim is brown, and our lawn is brown... total camouflage!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.