Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Hi all, new to this forum with pool pics

1. Back To Top    #1

Hi all, new to this forum with pool pics

Hi Everyone,
    I have been reading this forum for months but this is my first post. Thanks for all the great info you have given me, I use the BBB method and it is working great! Here is a pic of my pool and the deck I built, I wanted to post another pic with it but couln't figure out how to do it, Once again Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    27 ft. round AG pool with 54" walls, 18,065 gallons, 22inch Sparco sand filter with 2.0 HP 2 speed pump

2. Back To Top    #2

Here's another pic of the pool
    Attached Images Attached Images
    27 ft. round AG pool with 54" walls, 18,065 gallons, 22inch Sparco sand filter with 2.0 HP 2 speed pump

3. Back To Top    #3
    Nice work on that deck. Sure looks dry in your part of the country.
    Brian
    20K IG Gunite w/ raised 7ft spillover spa. 1.5 HP Hayward Northstar pump 425 sq ft Hayward cartridge filter, Colorlogic lights AquaRite SWG AquaLogic PS-8 control
    1hp pump for sheer descent

4. Back To Top    #4

Yea, We are in desperate need of rain, Everyone's yard is burnt.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Welcome neighbor!

Your yard looks a zillion times better than mine, and I don't just mean the pool!!

When we get our pool, I may consult with you on that deck... looks very similar to what I want to do!

8000 gallon 20' x 48" round vinyl frame pool, 12" sand filter (don't have the specs on the pump), TF100 test kit
    Handy Links: PoolMath, TF-100 Test Kit, Pool School, CYA-Chlorine Chart
    "Shock" is a process, not a product!

6. Back To Top    #6

howdy Mermaid,
    I gave up weeks ago trying to save my yard, We can only hope for some good snow this winter to repair our dead grass. As for the deck, I'd be happy to give ya any advice on building it, So anything I can do just let me know.

7. Back To Top    #7
    This is strange, for some reason I can't see any pics. There's no codes or red x either. Happened in another post and then 2 days later, all of a sudden I could see it. What's up?
    No Cover Charge
    17,000 gal IG w/ raised 8' spillover spa, 3M plaster, 10' stainless rain WF, Pentair SAM lights, Sta-Rite Sys3 cart. filter, Intellichlor SWG, 400kBTU Gas Heater, Paramount IF Cleaners, ET-8 Wireless Remote

8. Back To Top    #8
    Nevermind. I must have a loading delay or something. Anyway, very nice pool and deck, PDS
    No Cover Charge
    17,000 gal IG w/ raised 8' spillover spa, 3M plaster, 10' stainless rain WF, Pentair SAM lights, Sta-Rite Sys3 cart. filter, Intellichlor SWG, 400kBTU Gas Heater, Paramount IF Cleaners, ET-8 Wireless Remote

9. Back To Top    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by PDS
    howdy Mermaid,
    I gave up weeks ago trying to save my yard, We can only hope for some good snow this winter to repair our dead grass. As for the deck, I'd be happy to give ya any advice on building it, So anything I can do just let me know.
    We had a new lawn put in last year (sod in front, seed in back), and our water bill was out of this world. DH said this year we must really be careful. I think we watered once back in may. The grass did not come back well from winter anyway, so we figured we'd save the money in watering this summer (smart move, given the total absence of rain) and feed and seed in the fall. When we get water, some of the grass perks up, so it is not a TOTAL lost cause... but it sure seems it... our brick is brown, our siding is brown, our garage door is brown, our trim is brown, and our lawn is brown... total camouflage!

8000 gallon 20' x 48" round vinyl frame pool, 12" sand filter (don't have the specs on the pump), TF100 test kit
    Handy Links: PoolMath, TF-100 Test Kit, Pool School, CYA-Chlorine Chart
    "Shock" is a process, not a product!

10. Back To Top    #10

Nice pool and deck. Welcome to the group.
    Buggs

14,000 gallon, in ground, plaster, free form, play pool.
    Sta-Rite Max-E-Glass with a 1.5 hp Emerson motor
    WaterCo Micron High Rate sand filter S750 490 lb, 4883 sq ft - using ZeoBest
    In floor Polaris cleaning system
    Blue Diamond robot for those after storm days when I can't wait overnight for the in floor to clean it.

11. Back To Top    #11
    Nice work.

Welcome to TFP!
    TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.

12. Back To Top    #12
    Welcome aboard! Great job on the deck.
    WetEdge Satin Matrix, 16K gallon, Pentair NSP-60 DE filter, Pac Fab Challenger, 2HP pump, BBB, Polaris 360

13. Back To Top    #13

When its that dry and hot...I bet the pool sure feels good! Welcome to TFP!
    14 x 32 Fiberglass Pool 10K gal. Hayward Pump and Sand Filter. Autopilot SWG Dig 48 and Heat Siphon 3.25sx Heat Pump.

The Pool Calculator
    Chlorine/CYA Chart by Chemgeek