Leaf Net

linda1

Mar 26, 2010
Western Pa.
I would like to order a leaf net for the pool. Leaves are starting to fall and I hope it isn't too late. Is one brand better than another? I will have to order online. I called pool store today and they wanted $300 for on that fits a 30 ft. round. Felt that was a little high! Any recommendations welcome.

I have the arctic armor for my pool - and from poolsupplyworld last year it was just over $100.

It held up well - we don't have a cover other than the leaf net, and it worked perfectly for our pool. It's micro mesh kept everything out, we'd just use the skimmer to clean it off occasionally. We opened to clear water with a bit of silt on the bottom this past spring! Perfect!!!

I got a pool/leaf net for my 33ft round pool last spring from Doheny's water warehouse. I can't remember the price, but I just put it on a few days ago, now that the leaves are starting to fall and I can already tell it's gonna be a LIFE SAVER...it'll be so easy to get all the leaves and stuff off the pool once they have all fallen later this fall.

Thanks for the input. I called two pool stores and they both would have to order one. Leaves were coming down so we temporarily threw the winter cover on until I decide if I really want to spend the money on one and order it online. This is the first time for us to close a pool, so have to read and figure out what and how to do it. The leaves were all over the solar cover and I wanted to get something done to keep them out till we get our act together!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.