polyquat 60 - where to buy?

kb

Jun 18, 2007
Where can I buy Poly{oxyethylene(dimethyliminio)Ethylene (dimethyliminio)ethylene dichloride}
60% at a decent price online with low shipping cost.

A lot of algecides say polyquat 60 but the ingredients are not really Poly{oxyethylene(dimethyliminio)Ethylene (dimethyliminio)ethylene dichloride}. Numerous places sell stuff online without listing the ingredients. The following brands may or may not be polyquat if they have not changed their ingredients:

GLB Algimycin 600
Robarb Robacide 60
Applied Biochemists Pooltrine 60
BioGuard Algae All 60
Leslie's Algae Control?

Thanks in advance!

All the pool stuff is very limited at the local stores.

One of my Wal-Mart still had some chemicals, the other one send back their left over inventory to make room for christmas displays.

Lowe's had only shock & 3" tabs left, K-Mart had a few items, Home Depot had polyquat and shock.

Nothing was marked down, all had the few remaining boxes & supply in the last corner of the "dark & dusty sales rack" No prices marked on the shelf, maybe a few stickers on the containers, no information on what it does. You better know what you need.

Thanks to all the help on these boards, I knew what ingredients to look for.

But just because one store is sold out, doesn't mean that all of them are. I just made the rounds of all the stores and came back with the stuff I needed.

My conversion th BBB should be completed in a few days. Finally!!! I have everything to close for the season.

Thanks TFP!

(Can't wait for next season to finally swim in chrystal clear water!!!)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.