Any new pools for the slideshow?

Built 2006.
Vinyl, Arizona Liner
16,200 gallons, 3.5 - 6 ft
18x34 kidney
3 deck jets, 2 laminar flow fountains (off retaining wall)
SWG (Intellichlor), Sand Filter, heater (all Pentair)

Enjoying it every day!

Thanks for all the great advice and ideas.

Ben

I'm having an issue with the slideshow right now that I have to get figured out. I'm not currently able to add new photos.

Also, I kind of like that fact that all the pictures are strictly of members pools. Those are all gorgeous pools, but I don't think I want to turn the slideshow in to a builders showcase of sorts.

Thanks for sharing though.

SeanB said:
Also, I kind of like that fact that all the pictures are strictly of members pools. Those are all gorgeous pools, but I don't think I want to turn the slideshow in to a builders showcase of sorts.

You call the shots and I respect that.
I specifically did make sure however that none of them were logo'd or watermarked to even give me credit. I thought the slideshow was for ideas of pools, not just members pools. my bad... good intentions though.
tyler

natural1 said:
SeanB said:

You call the shots and I respect that.
I specifically did make sure however that none of them were logo'd or watermarked to even give me credit. I thought the slideshow was for ideas of pools, not just members pools. my bad... good intentions though.
tyler

Still being a relatively new site, I'm having to create a lot of the rules / guidelines as we go along. Although I guess I never stated my intentions, it was always meant to be only members pools. I certainly didn't mean to imply that you were fishing for business or anything like that. Clearly that wasn't the case and I do appreciate your sharing those great pictures. No doubt you have some very satisfied customers!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
You can either just add it or update my old one :D

IMG_0038.jpg

Or

IMG_0029.jpg

I'll let you choose :D

Old Pool-still kicking it...

Here is my pool. As far as we can tell original Sylvan pool @40 years old. While we really want to remodel it with all the bells and whistles, it still (to me) looks very nice and was a well-made and designed pool for the 1960s.

IMGP1043.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.