Glad I have a timer pluged in line....

kplaster

Bronze Supporter
Jan 24, 2010
Randleman,NC
Well,went out to switch pump on this afternoon early because of the family coming over to swim&cook-out..I have it set up on a timer to run 5hrs morning & night..So I went to the timer unit to turn on early& to my surprise pump would not come on... :grrrr: Checked my ground fault's they were fine..Pulled cover off motor& switch burned up :grrrr: Well,pulled it out &fix me jumper&hooked it back up...working now :whoot: Now I just use the on/off switch on the timer....Work's for me till I can find another switch...Didn't mess the day up after all... :party: Loving a trouble free pool yr..Hope next year will be has good has this year...Even planning on expanding the deck next year because of the wonderful year we had this year..Hope everyone had a wonderful Labor Day...

I alway's leave the switch on&let the timer turn it off/on....I quess the switch decided to burn out...I use to have a problem with my old pump with the switch...Haven't had any problem's with the Hayworth pump till today except the shaft seal this year...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.