Trying to change my avatar

dorpo75

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 8, 2009
NE Ohio
[attachment=0:26is13n5]thereisasparkle-1 (1).jpg[/attachment:26is13n5]:hammer: I am just not getting it. I went to photobucket.com and changed the size of the pic I want to use to 100x100 and it is really small now but this site won't accept it. The site keeps saying that it is too big. I am doing something wrong. Can anyone help me with this. It is very annoying and frustrating to think that I am doing the size changing thing correctly then find out it isn't working. :rant: :grrrr:
thereisasparkle-1-1-1.jpg

Attachments

• thereisasparkle-1 (1).jpg
    thereisasparkle-1 (1).jpg
    9 KB · Views: 52
An avatar is the small picture or image placed under your username out the the left when you post. They can be no larger than 100x100 pixels and not more than 6,144 bytes in size. Linking to remote avatars is not allowed. Animated avatars are not allowed - having large flashing avatars can make it very distracting for the reader going through a thread. We are just trying to maintain both the look, and usability of the site.
HTH

Butterfly said:
An avatar is the small picture or image placed under your username out the the left when you post. They can be no larger than 100x100 pixels and not more than 6,144 bytes in size. Linking to remote avatars is not allowed. Animated avatars are not allowed - having large flashing avatars can make it very distracting for the reader going through a thread. We are just trying to maintain both the look, and usability of the site.
HTH

I DID IT! :whoot: I figured out (this time) what to do. There is no telling about next time, though. :hammer: BTW, what is HTH? I know it is a chemical company of some sort, but does it also have to do with something about posting stuff and changing pics? Don't mean to be an ignoramous, just don't know what it is.
Thanks for your input.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.