Rockstead

Sep 2, 2010
Montreal, QC, Canada
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
Does anyone know if they make one of those Net Attachments that also has a brush on the structure of the net so that you could easily glide it on the pool floor to pick up dirt?

If not someone should patent this, it would be perfect. In the last few years I switched over to the nets that are very long, I sink it to the bottom of the pool in an attempt to pick up small debris without having to lug out the Vaccum or the robot since it's a pain to deal with either.

Having a brush on it would make it so useful.

In terms of brushes, someone did recently recommend I purchase the Wall Whale, is it the general opinion that this is the best brush?

Sounds like a leaf rake may be what you need, it has a hard rim that allows you to push it on the floor towards whatever you want to pick up. Not for dirt or sand, but great for nuts, leaves, branches.

The Wall Whale is great, the fin applies a lot of force to the brush so you don't have to struggle with it. And it creates massive currents, so dirt is thrown up into the water and redistributed. Good if you have a still spot that things land in, just gets it up and moving.

I also use a Spa wand that is a suction device that can pick up small things. Dirt or small leaves, not big leaves.

anonapersona said:
Sounds like a leaf rake may be what you need, it has a hard rim that allows you to push it on the floor towards whatever you want to pick up. Not for dirt or sand, but great for nuts, leaves, branches.

The Wall Whale is great, the fin applies a lot of force to the brush so you don't have to struggle with it. And it creates massive currents, so dirt is thrown up into the water and redistributed. Good if you have a still spot that things land in, just gets it up and moving.

I also use a Spa wand that is a suction device that can pick up small things. Dirt or small leaves, not big leaves.

I think a Leaf Rake is what I'm using now, from images I found on the net it is just a long netting that first on to the end of a pole, because it doesn't have anything like a brush or something that allows it to glide along the bottom of the floor, I find it difficult to pick up leaves and small debris on the floor with it, I'm looking for a better solution.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.